Steve Coogan

rassclot said:
Cottonopolis said:
He`s a shit red twat. You should be ashamed of yourselves for going to see him. He said his `paul calf character was a city fan because he`s a sad bastard.` He wants twatting.

dead right. i've been saying this about his paul calf character on other coogan threads but some people just won't have it.

He is not into football, like a lot of people who study drama, it isn't his thing.

Did Steve write all of the video diaries?

Paul Calf was from Sheffield because 'stewwdent' sounded better in the dialect, but he later he was from Mancehster for the video diaries, and supported City as true working class Manchester men tend to.

I think it is far more likely that Coogan would kick the fuck out of you.

Corky i was just stating what coogan said himself. Idon`t think i should worry about him kicking my head in either.

The bad reviews are making me glad that I didn't go. I was going to get tickets when they went on sale ages ago, but couldn't afford them at the time

Michael McIntyre tonight should be good though

Cottonopolis said:
Corky i was just stating what coogan said himself. Idon`t think i should worry about him kicking my head in either.

exactly. at a book signing in manchester about 10 years ago when city were at their lowest a fan asked him if he was depressed about city's plight. he replied "paul calf probably is but i'm a united fan so i don't give a toss." so much for him not being interested in football because he's an actor. bollox. he's a stinking rag twat and his paul calf character is a blatant piss take of city fans. how can any self respecting blue shell out to fill the pockets of a city hating rag twat like coogan?

mcfc_ms said:
The bad reviews are making me glad that I didn't go. I was going to get tickets when they went on sale ages ago, but couldn't afford them at the time

Michael McIntyre tonight should be good though

Believe me mate I wish I hadn't gone. Was a bastard in the interval as well cos the brain cells who organised the ntie had about 4 people serving so the queue for a pint just wasn't going down. Then the door staff came in and told us to go abck to our seats, we thought bollocks to that we wanted beer, if we missed a bit of Coogans act then that would have been a bonus after the terrible first half. I was hoping Partridge would really turn it round, but he was just about remotely funny, the rest of it wasn't. Luckily we missed most of Pauline Calf as we were late getting in cos we smoked a couple of spliffs in the car on the way down and forgot the way to the apollo

The Fat el Hombre said:
Luckily we missed most of Pauline Calf as we were late getting in cos we smoked a couple of spliffs in the car on the way down and forgot the way to the apollo

did you find your way back to the car after the show? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.