steve mclaren still at it

im_still_here

just watching bbc1 football focus and his interview and his new found accent is hilarious!

Reminds me of this : 1minute in
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzolOc5VxL0[/youtube]

He is an absolute tool. Worst England manager I can remember & we have had some shite over the years.

This will never get old.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnoP4sUV90[/youtube]

Not seen his German one before hahaha

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qRqdyJ27Y[/youtube]

seriously why the fuck does he do it? He really is a clown, does it help English speaking German people understand him better? The guy is a tool.

I'm going to stick up for him a bit here...

I think the stick he gets from the media for the England fall-out is completely over the top. Yes, he failed, but its been and done, everyone's had their say, just move on. Its like he's commited a war crime or something. His dutch accent is completely exaggerated. To me, he's just nervous, in a new country, and has to answer questions quite quickly infront of the camera. As for the so called "German" accent from the Sun, sorry but what? He breathes a bit funny at one point, so he's speaking with a German accent? What do you expect from the Sun though. Its no wonder he doesn't want to manage in this country anymore.

Unknown_Genius said:

I think the stick he gets from the media for the England fall-out is completely over the top. Yes, he failed, but its been and done, everyone's had their say, just move on. Its like he's commited a war crime or something. His dutch accent is completely exaggerated. To me, he's just nervous, in a new country, and has to answer questions quite quickly infront of the camera. As for the so called "German" accent from the Sun, sorry but what? He breathes a bit funny at one point, so he's speaking with a German accent? What do you expect from the Sun though. Its no wonder he doesn't want to manage in this country anymore.[/quote]

He got sacked.

and he actually decided to talk like this so they could understand him better.. i think some1 was on the wum and he has just been clarkied

im_still_here said:
Unknown_Genius said:

I think the stick he gets from the media for the England fall-out is completely over the top. Yes, he failed, but its been and done, everyone's had their say, just move on. Its like he's commited a war crime or something. His dutch accent is completely exaggerated. To me, he's just nervous, in a new country, and has to answer questions quite quickly infront of the camera. As for the so called "German" accent from the Sun, sorry but what? He breathes a bit funny at one point, so he's speaking with a German accent? What do you expect from the Sun though. Its no wonder he doesn't want to manage in this country anymore.[/quote]

He got sacked.

and he actually decided to talk like this so they could understand him better.. i think some1 was on the wum and he has just been clarkied

I don't think he did decide to talk like that, and I feel his "dutch" accent is massively exaggerated by the media. Its only really a tiny bit at the beginning of that interview, probably through nerves, rather than trying to take the piss, the rest he sounds quite normal.

I know he was sacked, but the slaughter he got from the media, was completely over the top, and they still try and make him a figure of mockery, which is probably why he avoids trying to get a job in England. I thinks its very unfair, he did well with Middlesbrough, led them to their first piece of silverware, and got to the UEFA Cup final. They all waxed lyrical that a passionate Englishman will lead the team, after that foreigner, and after that Greece friendly it was like he could do no wrong. Suddenly a few bad results, and he's now the wally with the brolly. We build them up, to tear them down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.