Steve Wright and serious jockin on radio 2

ColinBellsjockstrap

Anyone care to explain what the difference is with his serious jockin (no g) feature on Radio 2 at 4.15 on Friday's and his "normal" show? Seems exactly the same to me...crap.

I'm sure old Steve is losing the plot big time.

It was amusing for a couple of weeks, but after nearly two years it gets on my tits.

Yes, I know I can tune into another channel..........

I used to love Steve Wright in the afternoon, but that was 34 years ago and he's still doing the same act.

It was a good show 10 years ago when I used to listen to it, surprised the bbc not got rid yet and he is on some commercial morning radio show.

So you've been listening to a crap station for 2 years and decided to start a thread about it on a saturday night?

That's about the sum of it.

The reception's crap on all the other stations......
smokin.gif

What were they called 'Smiley and Nicey' those characters that forced the Beeb to finally change Radio 1 - Well I wish they would come back and sort Radio 2 out. As Stony says, 34 years of the same old shite. They still give traffic news sent in by truckers called 'wolfman' and 'Retro Roy'. The station is dying on its feet and Steve Wright is the main culprit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.