Steve Wright and serious jockin on radio 2

Not listened to radio 2 for years does Ken Bruce still do his broadsword calling Danny boy impression and play war of the worlds when he needs a good long shit
Yeah it comes on now and again. Always a long song after popmaster when he goes for a brew and a fag after the quiz

I prefer Soma FM's Underground 80's. Less of the shite more of the proper early stuff.
soma fm is always my favoured choice of radio station.
no matter what mood you are in there is a channel to suit.
groove salad is great to wake up to,
but i must confess i don't mind a bit of underground 80's in the afternoon.

listening to the bbc is bad for one's digestion.

Glad you like it. I used to contribute in the early days of Underground 80's, song suggestions, that sort of thing. Nice people. For Americans.

Oh...they don't have an app as such but if you download the free Radioid it's basically Soma FM. Works on android at least.

Glad you like it. I used to contribute in the early days of Underground 80's, song suggestions, that sort of thing. Nice people. For Americans.
that's very interesting.
which direction did you steer them musically?
what sort of bands i mean.

yes, for yanks they seem a really sound bunch,
that said, there's bound to be some cool fuckers in san francisco.
some of the channel names are a bit wank, though.

i'd rather buy a 50$ t-shirt to help advert-free radio stations than a bbc licence any day of the week.

i also listen to bagel radio quite a bit.

that's very interesting.
which direction did you steer them musically?
what sort of bands i mean.

yes, for yanks they seem a really sound bunch,
that said, there's bound to be some cool fuckers in san francisco.
some of the channel names are a bit wank, though.

i'd rather buy a 50$ t-shirt to help advert-free radio stations than a bbc licence any day of the week.

i also listen to bagel radio quite a bit.

I broadened their music horizon so to speak. If I'm honest it was more of a gentle nudge as it was early days and they were more than capable of doing it themselves. As has been proved. They didn't have the likes of Blancmange, B-Movie, Fad Gadget etc on their roster.

I broadened their music horizon so to speak. If I'm honest it was more of a gentle nudge as it was early days and they were more than capable of doing it themselves. As has been proved. They didn't have the likes of Blancmange, B-Movie, Fad Gadget etc on their roster.
your modesty is a credit to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.