Steven Gerrard: How Raheem Sterling has improved since swapping Liverpool for Man City

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

STEVEN GERRARD thinks Raheem Sterling has made massive strides during his time at Manchester City.

Full story here:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ard-Raheem-Sterling-Manchester-City-Liverpool

It's laughable really how he (Gerrard) and his cronies in bin dipper land (as well as some of the ****s in the media) slated and I mean fucking vilified this poor lad when he first moved to us!

Even to this day opposing fans boo him because? Well because he left Liverpool.....

So it kind of boiled my piss Gerrard just nonchalant praises Sterling, this **** needs to apologise to sterling for the poor reaction during his transfer saga, for making sterling the one at fault!

It's safe to say Sterling has proven his decision justified and it shows in recent months how much Raheem has improved as a player, technically and mentally.

If only he was as good as ibe.

The sort of comments ghosted/by slippy is the nearest to any kind of appolgy we'll see.

Yeah but just think how good he'd be if he stayed with klopp the messiah.

He'd probably have progressed to lighting his own candles by now

Nothing that comes out of Gerrards mouth as a pundit holds any credibility for me. He oozes bitterness for our club and its a disgrace he's anywhere near our games. I hope he was having to listen to the Edin Dzeko song last night and crying into his bitter tasting coffee.

as great a player Gerrard was, he is total shite on the box. for such a wealthy man hes such a misery guts.

Praise indeed from Steven of which I have to disagree with..I don't think he's that good but what do I know..

Can't imagine it will go down well on RAWK. I read their match thread last night and the bitterness is still there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.