Steven Gerrard: How Raheem Sterling has improved since swapping Liverpool for Man City

"Broadcast his failure, Whisper his success"

Our reddit sub had that. That's pretty good. You know I've seen United fans writing that savaging an English player (esp. around international play) is beyond stupid. Pool fans are going to froth at the mouth, irregardless. But at least Sterling is getting some sympathy now.

Can't divulge too many details here. People could get into trouble, there's a line that you can't Kris, sorry, I mean cross.

Slippers bow wow bird was a gangsters moll before she was 'allowed' to marry Slipper.

The gangsters mob refused to sanction Slippers move to The Renters threatening to maim him & the moll.

Slipper got off with affray in the Southport club after the mob leant on people & put up some mug members to take the rap.

Slipper is a miserable scouse fucker but his birds a lot of fun without laffin.

Maybe but Yaya always went missing at Anfield.

more so in the last few seasons when tactically we have played into their hands

but in many gams he absolutely dominated gerrard and pretty much did the same to scholes as well.......showed up the best two english midfielders of a generation for what they actually were...big fish in a small pond which was proved every single international tournament.

more so in the last few seasons when tactically we have played into their hands

but in many gams he absolutely dominated gerrard and pretty much did the same to scholes as well.......showed up the best two english midfielders of a generation for what they actually were...big fish in a small pond which was proved every single international tournament.
I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.