Steven Warnock , WTF?!?

Warnock would be an outstanding buy for City. Just because he's not a big name does not mean he could not do a good job for us

However, I think it's unlikely that Blackburn will be sell Warnock. If RSC is sold to City, and he seems the only significant Blackburn player who could leave, because of the reported cluase in his contract, and the big monies he would attract, then I can't see any other players leaving Blackburn. They'd be mad to sell their Captain. What kind of message of intent would that send to their players, and fans?

Marvin said:
Warnock would be an outstanding buy for City. Just because he's not a big name does not mean he could not do a good job for us

However, I think it's unlikely that Blackburn will be sell Warnock. If RSC is sold to City, and he seems the only significant Blackburn player who could leave, because of the reported cluase in his contract, and the big monies he would attract, then I can't see any other players leaving Blackburn. They'd be mad to sell their Captain. What kind of message of intent would that send to their players, and fans?

captain? Thats that bloke with the big face. nelson?

warnock is a decent player. Better than Ball and garrido. Blackburns defense is a shambles at the moment. That is down to Ince. I would take him if we cant get bridge.

You're right

But Warnock has Captained them at least once this season - perhaps in the absence of Nelson?

I am friends with a couple of Rovers fans and they do not rate Warnock at all. Supposedly he is decent going forward but is poor defensively and loses his head very easily. As already mentioned he got turned inside out by Valencia at the weekend.

Goaters said:
I am friends with a couple of Rovers fans and they do not rate Warnock at all. Supposedly he is decent going forward but is poor defensively and loses his head very easily. As already mentioned he got turned inside out by Valencia at the weekend.

I dont think he is any better than Garrido,but we need depth to our squad.

he has been terrible recently, dont know what people are thinkin when they say he is good :s average at very best for me.

Warnock is absolute shite. I was arguing with people on here a while back who said he'd be a step up form what we've got, but you know what, he isn't, he's fucking shite. I'd have Garrido over him and there ain't much between him and Ball either, I'd probably go for Ball

I don't believe it though, the telegraph have written a lot of shite about us lately IIRC.

DON'T BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.