Stevie Ireland.

Blue Punter said:
Was playing in a tournament in North Shields, Newcastle on Friday afternoon and had a chat with him.

I said it was a shame it didn't work out for him at City. He wished us the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Sorry mate - you're in the wrong thread. This is the "hater's gonna hate" thread...entry requires at least one completely unqualified mildly xenophobic comment about him eating potatoes, being a loon etc...

I wonder who his ''inside man'' is on Newcastle fc messageboards, he had one on Bluemoon and Villatalk.

samharris said:
redmizzle said:
I wonder who his ''inside man'' is on Newcastle fc messageboards, he had one on Bluemoon and Villatalk.

:) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahh, you guys! So unimaginative......:- )

BillyShears said:
Sorry mate - you're in the wrong thread. This is the "hater's gonna hate" thread...entry requires at least one completely unqualified mildly xenophobic comment about him eating potatoes, being a loon etc...

Makes a change from the xenophobic anti-Mancini posts clogging the board.

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Makes a change from the xenophobic anti-Mancini posts clogging the board.

Fantastic footwork there Jay...I'm impressed.

BillyShears said:

I'm as nimble as an Elephant but for what it's worth I've never slated Ireland. I wish things were different for him because he gave us an unbelievable season but it was the right choice to sell him. Although the deal that took him to Villa was a bit ludicrous on our part.

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

I'm as nimble as an Elephant but for what it's worth I've never slated Ireland. I wish things were different for him because he gave us an unbelievable season but it was the right choice to sell him. Although the deal that took him to Villa was a bit ludicrous on our part.

Cheers. Appreciate that post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.