Stevie Ireland.

BillyShears said:
Blue Punter said:
Was playing in a tournament in North Shields, Newcastle on Friday afternoon and had a chat with him.

I said it was a shame it didn't work out for him at City. He wished us the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Sorry mate - you're in the wrong thread. This is the "hater's gonna hate" thread...entry requires at least one completely unqualified mildly xenophobic comment about him eating potatoes, being a loon etc...

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman ?

stony said:
BillyShears said:
Sorry mate - you're in the wrong thread. This is the "hater's gonna hate" thread...entry requires at least one completely unqualified mildly xenophobic comment about him eating potatoes, being a loon etc...

None apparently.

stony said:
BillyShears said:

You'll have to work much harder to get a rise out of me...sorry.

BillyShears said:
stony said:

I wasn't trying to Billy, stop being such a grumpy fucker.

I've never slagged the lad off, although I do think he's becoming increasingly bitter about his time here.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:24 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
he came on bluemoon and read all the shit posted about him, never the same player after that.

Are you saying he doesn't have the mental strength to be a professional footballer ?

BillyShears said:
Blue Punter said:
Was playing in a tournament in North Shields, Newcastle on Friday afternoon and had a chat with him.

I said it was a shame it didn't work out for him at City. He wished us the best of luck for the rest of the season.

So he is of sound mind? Ok not a loon, just a **** then.

Haters gonna hate? Filing ironic given your usual place in the anti Mancini threads.

two years ago he had the world at his feet. would
love to know where it all went wrong for him,
its a crying shame if you ask me

stony said:
BillyShears said:

I wasn't trying to Billy, stop being such a grumpy fucker.

I've never slagged the lad off, although I do think he's becoming increasingly bitter about his time here.

-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:24 pm --

de niro said:
he came on bluemoon and read all the shit posted about him, never the same player after that.

Are you saying he doesn't have the mental strength to be a professional footballer ?

Fair enough, sorry mate...I didn't mean to be grumpy....

He has been injured and won't play his first game for them until next week. Hasn't been the same since the fainting episode against Fulham for us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.