Stick This On The City Dressing Room Wall

Yeah, it all started when i was born, i'll take the blame!!!

Seriously that is a frightening statistic, especially when you see Oldham having played 3 times in a semi and Wycombe and Chesterfield the once. Well its not gonna change this year either.

PRIDE IN BATTLE MY ARSE, change it to "pick up my wages, I'll get another move soon and cash in, look at all them dickheads sat there freezing their cocks off"

Put it on the walls, I would say that the players would be shocked at our lack of success, maybe it would stir some of them up to perform on a regular basis, I mean it is only 4 or 5 rounds to get us to a semi final, the UEFA Cup is still there this season. I know, I know keep taking the pills .............................................................

guvnors son mcfc said:
PRIDE IN BATTLE MY ARSE, change it to "pick up my wages, I'll get another move soon and cash in, look at all them dickheads sat there freezing their cocks off"

Put it on the walls, I would say that the players would be shocked at our lack of success, maybe it would stir some of them up to perform on a regular basis, I mean it is only 4 or 5 rounds to get us to a semi final, the UEFA Cup is still there this season. I know, I know keep taking the pills .............................................................

Might be a good idea to stick it on the wall, but there's no room cos of the 155 page business plan

I was jealous as hell seeing all my Cardiff mates setting off for the Cup Final last year..........reminded me of how excited i was in 81...jesus, has it really been 28 years ???

guvnors son mcfc said:

no you've made a well informed point mate. It is bad when you look at the other clubs who have got to the semi's. I remember reading an interview with Sven after last season's game at OT and they asked him how he'd motivated the team, he just told them City hadn't won there since 1974 to which he said the players looked astonished. Not sure if it gave them the extra push or whatever as the pressure would have been on the rags to win that anyway. But the point is, as you have made, maybe the players should be reminded once in awhile about the club's lack of success in the cups.

mammutly said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

Might be a good idea to stick it on the wall, but there's no room cos of the 155 page business plan

There is no business plan. It's nothing but rumour and innuendo spread by the broadsheets and City's very own Mail. Complete fabrication. What was reported as a 155 business plan was nothing more than an Argos catalogue from last year.

I remember my dad taking me to the Liverpool home semi in 81, Kevin Reeves leaping to score a perfectly good goal at the Platt Lane, disallowed, typical !!!

Then Ricky Bstd Villa, pass me the pills again .............................................

Theres no way the players feel it anywhere near as much as us, we live it and breath it, the Forest game was with me till Sunday night !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.