bluevengence

Following on from the Munich vid we get this...the worlds gone mad

mind you whats the twat doing allowing it in the car in the first place

Police swoop on United fan's 'offensive' City car sticker
Exclusive by Alex Scapens and Mike Keegan

March 09, 2011

C_71_article_1410294_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

‘It’s only a laugh,’ says Sarah’s City-supporting husband Graham

A United fan fell foul of the police after putting an ‘offensive’ sticker on her car which poked fun at City.

Sarah Webb-Lee’s cheeky sign said: ‘On the first day God created United – then completely ****** up and created City’.

But after a Blues fan complained to police, officers called at her home in Stockport and warned her she would be hauled before the courts unless she removed the jibe from the window of her Vauxhall Corsa.

Sarah, 39, said: "It’s just a bit of banter and you hear worse on the terraces. I see lots of things about United and take it on the chin." After scrubbing out one of the letters from the offending word, police agreed to take no further action.

Police inspector Stephen Gilbertson said: "It was something I would term offensive. It was pointed out to the person if they did not do something with the sticker they would be reported for a public order offence. It is dealing with everything in proportion. Someone could see it as offensive but I am happy with the action we have taken."

Sarah – whose City-supporting husband happily drives the car – branded the saga a waste of taxpayers’ money.

"I couldn’t believe it when the police turned up," she said.

"It was just a bit of a laugh. We don’t have many rights left but freedom of speech is worth hanging on to. I won't take it down."

Sarah’s husband, Graham, 40, said: "It’s ridiculous. I drive round in it and I’ve had United fans laugh and ask me where I got it from – they’re shocked when I tell them I’m a City fan. It doesn’t bother me – it’s only a laugh."

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1410294_police_swoop_on_united_fans_offensive_city_car_sticker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ar_sticker</a>

Loads of City fans have to put up with United following family, me included! I can relate to this, just a bit of amusement ... the word "f**ked" is probably what got them into trouble.

What a joke the Police are....

Old grannies being murdered by crackheads, kids being abducted by peados, bankers impoverishing us all.... and the cops concentrate on a fucking sticker.

And they have the cheek to come on BM and ask for sympathy because they are earning less money.

Fuck the police, f-f-f-f fuck the police

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Loads of City fans have to put up with United following family, me included! I can relate to this, just a bit of amusement ... the word "f**ked" is probably what got them into trouble.

Sorry but theres no way any car i drive would have any rag shit in it
even if it meant the divorce court

It's my mates auntie, I told her that her uncle was committing a far worse crime even getting in the car with a sticker like that on it!

bluevengence said:
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:

Sorry but theres no way any car i drive would have any rag shit in it
even if it meant the divorce court

Dead right.
I would rather walk,than drive a car with that sticker on it.
The hubby needs a slap.

Let's face it-the dibble can't wait to get anyone on "football related" incidents...even shit stickers like this.It's a joke.

But anyone who puts a sticker in their car window slagging off the oppo is a nob asking for it in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.