Still angry

Agree with you about being mad at our squad. That was a very winnable league and we blew it.

On the other hand, I think Leicester's win is better for the Premier League than another Manchester City win. We'll win championships, but what Leicester did gives hope to the clubs who don't have money. It reinforces the belief that while other leagues have predictable champions, anything can happen in this league.

Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?

They have accumulated more points than anybody and that's all that counts. Well done to them for doing it.

We do not have the most talented team. We probably have the most talented individuals out of each squad but there are a fair number of players from other teams' squads that would have given us the title! They have them, we don't.

Some of the set-ups, team selections, team performances,being stretched across four competitions for a good chunk of the season and individual injuries have not done us any favours! If we finish in the top four, it will be just about deserved.

I'm certainly not angry at Leicester, it's not their fault we were shit for a lot of games this season.

I think this will be a kick up the arse for us and Pep will make a huge difference, provided we give him the right signings and stop trying to polish turds.

Kolarov, Bony, Fernando, Delph, Navas, Mangala, Otamendi are not title winning standard and it's criminal what we wasted on them. It wasn't helped by having a lethargic, uninspiring manager either.

As long as we can sign Pogba, a world class centre back and a left back, and a winger at the same level as KDB plus a back up striker who'll get us 15-20 goals to help Kun out when injured, we'll win it next season. If we don't sign all of those, we'll struggle again.

In all honesty Leicester succeeded where Liverpool ultimately failed in 2014.
The way the Premier League has evolved, there's now a huge opportunity for a team who isn't in Europe, to pick the same team, and grasp the mettle, whilst their rivals rotate and drop silly points.

A lot of sense spoken here. Simply ask yourself, do you think we would have won the title with just the PL and domestic cups to play in. Despite injuries, I believe the answer would be yes.

Whilst the world has jumped on the Leicester bandwagon and everyone seems to be giving them hearty congratulations and slapping them on the back I just feel angry. Really, really angry. That is my only emotion. Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
At this moment in time, and I admit this may change dramatically by tomorrow night, I really could kick our lazy, arrogant team all around their plush dressing room. I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?
The answer is because they don't fucking care. They don't want to work. Don't want to run and chase. They don't want it badly enough. They are a team of pampered superstars led by a weak, ineffectual manager. Souness was spot on. They pick and choose when they can be arsed. Sevilla, Kiev, Paris. Yeah we'll make an effort. Sadly those performances are greatly outweighed by lazy, shit displays.
So sorry Leicester I don't feel your joy at all. I'm pissed off and I can only hope those in charge at our club feel the same way.
Just watch that shambles of a team against Southampton and that is why Leicester are champions. KOLAROV,DELPH and BONY To name just three wouldn't get in their squad so why do we have to put up with shit like them

Just watch that shambles of a team against Southampton and that is why Leicester are champions. KOLAROV,DELPH and BONY To name just three wouldn't get in their squad so why do we have to put up with shit like them

It's baffling isn't it. Add to that Demichellis coming on and it was like a how shit a team can you get on the pitch at any one time competition.

It's teamwork that makes the dream work.

It's the teamwork which makes Bayern & Barca etc so much better than us imo.

I don't have such a low opinion of our players' ability as some, nor as high an opinion of some of our rivals' ability. Of course Messi & Ronaldo are on another level & we have some crappers who need moving on but I think our strongest team is very strong indeed on paper. But if you look at Bayern or Barca, the way they have been able to play in different shapes & make it work so well, each as a team, we have rarely been so efficient under either manager since the takeover.

We have been more like Real Madrid, relying on our star players. But even Real had a more solid 'team' look about them than normal last week & also v Barca.

I want to see a City 'team' with a plan & everyone carrying it out & fighting for each other. And any players who won't play their part , I want them gone, no matter how good or how expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.