Stockport County

Pellegrini59

Stockport County are second from bottom of the Skrill Conference North. After their defeat on Saturday, the manager walked out. The assistant manager has been promoted, making him the club's fourth manager this year.

In 1999 they were a division above City.

That is all.

Good hope they go down and down and down again.
All that time laughing at us when we were shit I for one will loose no sleep over these pricks

Good hope they go down and down and down again.
All that time laughing at us when we were shit I for one will loose no sleep over these pricks

Yep - they mocked when we fell upon hard times - the twats haven't even hit the bottom of their hard times yet - I continue to feel the same distain for them now as I did then - fuck em

Don't really get the hate for the Hatters. I used to go watch them friday night and then see City on the saturday. Hardly their fault we were crap and I'm sure they weren't the only set of fans laughing at our misfortune. It's unlikely but I'd like to see them back in the league. They did brilliantly to get to the old second division and if I remember right a league cup semi. We should remember football isn't just for the benefit of the "big" clubs and their fans.

Don't really get the hate for the Hatters. I used to go watch them friday night and then see City on the saturday. Hardly their fault we were crap and I'm sure they weren't the only set of fans laughing at our misfortune. It's unlikely but I'd like to see them back in the league. They did brilliantly to get to the old second division and if I remember right a league cup semi. We should remember football isn't just for the benefit of the "big" clubs and their fans.
Me neither - County opened the way back for me into watching City (not supporting, just going to games) - took the kids when they were little on the freeby primary school tickets and and graduated to S/T's at City. The quality-time-with-daughter "sell" worked perfectly with the wife...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.