Stoke away tickets on sale from Thursday.

More of the idiotic messages you see about how people lower down the list have a chance to catch up in games like this, whilst failing to realise the game after that sells out on much higher points completely wipes out any progress they'd make in terms of moving themselves up the ladder. I don't know why so many seem to think the problems with getting to midweek away matches that so many experience don't apply to people just below the usual sellout threshold.
Spot on

More of the idiotic messages you see about how people lower down the list have a chance to catch up in games like this, whilst failing to realise the game after that sells out on much higher points completely wipes out any progress they'd make in terms of moving themselves up the ladder. I don't know why so many seem to think the problems with getting to midweek away matches that so many experience don't apply to people just below the usual sellout threshold.
If you go to away games to catch up on points then it won't help.
It's a different matter if you go to away games to watch the team.

On the same note there must be some who just buy tickets then pass them on to stay top of the pack to keep them eligible for rags away and other big aways etc etc?

On the same note there must be some who just buy tickets then pass them on to stay top of the pack to keep them eligible for rags away and other big aways etc etc?
They are generally referred to as "points whores" and are mentioned in approximately 750 million threads.

Pleasantly surprised to see tickets still on sale for this one. Had to wait for my lad to qualify on 7000 points but got two today! Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.