Stoke away tickets on sale from Thursday.

So it looks like tickets for about half the away games in the second half of the season are available to Blues with low ticket points. This includes a Wembley Cup Final, games against Top 6 opponents and a fairly local match (Stoke). Are the people who usually complain about access to away Tickets now happy?

Fairly local but live on tv on a Monday night, quite soon after a big day out at Wembley too. Early finishes/late starts for work possibly required, thats why some will opt to stay in and watch at home.

So it looks like tickets for about half the away games in the second half of the season are available to Blues with low ticket points. This includes a Wembley Cup Final, games against Top 6 opponents and a fairly local match (Stoke). Are the people who usually complain about access to away Tickets now happy?
Im surprised stoke went so low....sold out now.
All other away game swill sell on high points.

I think Spurs will go to low points too, with it being a Saturday evening game
You have to factor in the possibility of winning us the league at spuds(i did say possibility!). When tiks go on sale this might still be a option so i would predict will sell out high points

Fairly local but live on tv on a Monday night, quite soon after a big day out at Wembley too. Early finishes/late starts for work possibly required, thats why some will opt to stay in and watch at home.

And the people who still go despite all these 'insurmountable' hurdles are the people at the front of the queue with the most points.

Sometimes I think that the points system actually works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.