• Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
They've actually caused us a few problems in recent times at The Etihad, with a win and a draw in their last three visits, but you'd hope that we'll have too much for them this time around, given our current form.

Hopefully players will return unscathed from international duty, and that Delph and De Bruyne can overcome their niggly injuries. If so, I don't see any real reason to change the side that won so impressively at Stamford Bridge, although Gundogan and Bernardo Silva could be pushing for starts if Guardiola decides to rotate, with one eye on the CL game against Napoli.

Ok not the easiest game but should have enough without KDB
I'd give him another week off than risk losing him for following 3

ederson
walker
otamendi
stones
delph
dinho
de bruyne
bernardo
sane
sterling
jesus

Keep the pressure on the rags, another performance like those of past weeks and the result will take care of itself.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Delph
Silva Fernando Gundogan
Sané Jesus Sterling

Subs:
Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Bernardo
Zinchenko
Foden
Diaz

Let KDB rest if not ok. Otherwise on the bench.

What about Kompany?

Hopefully all the players will return to the side unscathed after the international break. A couple of changes will be necessary to the side given the amount of involvement of starting line up during the internationals. Walker, KDB, D.Silva, Fernandinho to be rested for this fixture.

They have not set the world on fire away from home, losing to Everton and Newcastle and getting a point at Albion. Can’t take them for granted though, particularly Crouch who is their top scorer this year and. Will present a different challenge. We should have enough even if we rotate a couple. Don’t think there is a chance that Kun will be back for this so hope young Gabby looks after himself.

I would have hoped Kompany could play but given we know he has not trained for a month, unless he starts training this week its very unlikely.

I would definitely give Gunders and Bernado a start, we will need them over coming weeks and a league game + Cup start(Wolves) will help.

Let hope Sterling and Sane don't get picked for Internationals

same type of performance as against chelsea required....show the league that the last game wasnt a fluke or shit showing by chelsea. another 5 goal scoreline will certainly show who is the fucking boss of this league so far!!

just hope the ref protects our players from the inevitable rough challenges from stoke.....but obviously, we will finish the game with more yellows!!!

I'd definitely save Delph for Napoli. We're fortunate he's been available for 3 games in a row, let's not push our luck! We must remember that we need to get him to January in one piece! Also give Kev a rest, regardless of what shape he comes back in. He felt his hamstring twinge, so bring in Bernardo.

Ederson
Danilo
Otamendi
Stones
Walker
Fernandinho
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Jesus
Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.