• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only change for me from the Chelski match in Gundogan for KDB. Assuming KDB just needs a bit of a rest. Hopefully Delphinio is OK if not then Danilo in his place.
Give David 60mins and then replace with Bernard. Give walker 70mins and switch with Danilo and give Zinchenco a run as LB. Final sub don't know but maybe YaYa gets a run out for Ferna.

I suspect Pep will have two or three possible plans in mind, with a view to deciding on the actual game plan once he knows who is available and who has been injured on international duty.

It may be that he is happy to maintain the policy of bringing Merlin off at about 65-70 minutes once the game is won.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
Gundogan Bernando
Sterling Jesus Sane

Rest KDB and Silva for Napoli.

With everybody fit I'd make a few changes

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Mangala
Danilo

Yaya
Gundogan
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

Too many changes that. Pep has had his fingers burnt doing this before.

If de Bruyne and Delph out then for me it's Danilo and B Silva or Gundogan in and that's it.

Would like to see a couple of changes to flex our muscles and show we can balance the champions league well. Something like this would rest KDB and Delph and give Bernado & Gundogan minutes:

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernado Gundogan Silva Sane
Jesus
Then Champions league:

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling KDB Silva Sane
Jesus​

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Danilo

Gundogan
Bernardo
Silva

Sané
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus

Just get the 3 points and no injuries.

Maybe a chance for Bernardo to step up if KDB is rested. Hopefully Delph will be fit, if not then Danilo at left back I assume.

same type of performance as against chelsea required....show the league that the last game wasnt a fluke or shit showing by chelsea. another 5 goal scoreline will certainly show who is the fucking boss of this league so far!!

just hope the ref protects our players from the inevitable rough challenges from stoke.....but obviously, we will finish the game with more yellows!!!

Good point actually, I'd forgotten that we're Lesley's cup final aren't we, he'll be telling his 6ft 3 goons to break our little creative types wont he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.