• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Sergio is back in "full training" looked like he was wearing some King of rib protector the other day, let's hope if he does get some game time, he isn't targeted, it'd be an almost certainty if it was Pulis's Stoke.
Hopefully he's not needed, and can get 5-10 mins at the end.

Curious as to why you think we will go four at the back

Because we only have 5 fit actual defenders and don't have the preferred players to play with a back 5 without Kompany and most importantly Mendy. Additionally, we don't have 2 fit strikers either with Aguero out.That and we're playing Stoke at home. I don't think we'll be seeing a back 5 all that often now, at least until January when we have the opportunity to bring in a natural left back to provide the width we'll need.

Would go with Gundogan over Toure and despite the South Americans coming back I still think Nico and Jesus will start over Mangala and Sterling.

I originally put Gundogan in but starting him on Saturday probably limits his involvement on Tuesday. You're probably right about the other two, particularly Otamendi, it was just my personal choice. We need to start using our squad fully at some point, we're currently working with around 15 players, it will takes its toll at some point if we persist.

I originally put Gundogan in but starting him on Saturday probably limits his involvement on Tuesday. You're probably right about the other two, particularly Otamendi, it was just my personal choice. We need to start using our squad fully at some point, we're currently working with around 15 players, it will takes its toll at some point if we persist.

Fair point on Mangala, if we're going to use fringe players it might as well be in games in which we're likely to have 70% possession and therefore be less tested at the back as opposed to Napoli where it could be more 50/50 and they could potentially have a handful of chances. Can't see Sterling up front though, I think we can get away with playing Jesus bearing in mind it's looking like Sergio could well be fit to start on Tuesday.

If someone wants to discuss their opinion they can out themselves.
FWIW the only one I have predicted lose so far was Chelsea.
I genuinely have tot City was going to lose a game only 2ice in the last 4 to 5 years. I've had games where i thought the opposition might bus it and sneak a point. Never against the big teams though. It was the likes of Stoke, West Ham and West I always feared that possibility with.

But I've never outright thought of City losing a Prem game in a while. Liverpool once and Tottenham in another were the only 2 occasions I genuinely remember fearing we were up against superior opposition.

The last 4 years in the Prem, I've thought us the better team in almost every game pre kick off. Except those 2 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.