• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely have tot City was going to lose a game only 2ice in the last 4 to 5 years. I've had games where i thought the opposition might bus it and sneak a point. Never against the big teams though. It was the likes of Stoke, West Ham and West I always feared that possibility with.

But I've never outright thought of City losing a Prem game in a while. Liverpool once and Tottenham in another were the only 2 occasions I genuinely remember fearing we were up against superior opposition.

The last 4 years in the Prem, I've thought us the better team in almost every game pre kick off. Except those 2 matches.

Not sure if fearing is the right word Dax , at our best I think we have an expectation all things being equal we will win the vast majority of our games which is the case.

In any game of football anything can happen and events conspire to not produce the outcome that you expect which is what sport is all about when sides who are laden with more talent , quality , speed and desire take on the underdog.

Stoke have to do everything in their power to prevent us from creating chances and no doubt they will having had success if you could call it that in the past parking the bus , snapping at the heels of our ball players etc etc.

We don't have to and I am sure the players don't fear anyone even the better performed European clubs.

No broken rib heals in two weeks. If he falls heavily it could do untold damage. The club isn't that stupid....

I haven’t had one, but I understand that even a bruised rib hurts like fuck. There’s no way on earth that Kun should be anywhere near that team. Even Napoli is a stretch. It’s good that he wants to play, but Pep should not let him be the judge of his fitness in this instance. And he won’t.

I wouldn't have Kun anywhere near the squad tomorrow. Stick him on the bench for Napoli but, even then, only bring him on if things are going a bit Pete. No point risking him.

Can see somebody scoring a hat trick tomorrow, might have a fiver on Jesus but only if he starts and is not on bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.