• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero on the bench so he must at least think he is fit to play,good lineup let’s just try and get the three points as sometimes after internationals you can have players slightly jaded ..

A predictable team. What has happened to the Pep of last season changing it around for the sake of it? I think he's learned you can't take risks in this league but i think he's possibly gone too far the other way. I keep saying it but we're working with about 15 players right now, if we don't utilise the squad more efficiently we'll pay the price later on in the season. Interesting lineup from Stoke, seems a lot more attacking than i'd expect from them. Hopefully it's open and we smash the shit out of them.

Looking at that side I am surprised they only have eight points notwithstanding the quality of the opponent they have met so far.

Every team pep puts out is a good team now,the best bench we have had for years
Early goal before ours tire after travelling would be good

Delph in a back four - some praise and reward for his recent performances, interesting to see if Walker bombs on, if Delph drops back into a three or Ferni does it.

Get in and around Fletcher. He looked exhausted by the end of the Slovenia game, so play it around him and press him when in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.