Stoke game - Pubs in Edinburgh

Eds

Anyone know of a decent pub in the centre of Edinburgh where the Stoke match will be shown and I won't be surrounded by religious bigots? Thanks

Sportsters at the southern entrance to Waverley train station. It's a sports bar with massive screens and an eclectic mix of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a decent pub in the centre of Edinburgh where the Stoke match will be shown and I won't be surrounded by religious bigots? Thanks

Weatherspoons on George Street I think it's called "The Bank. I watched the WBA away game in there last season when I was on a long weekend break there, to watch "The Tatoo" at Edinburg Castle.

There are two main streets which run parallel to Princess Street. The first one is Rose Street which has plenty of pubs on it and the second one up is George Street. Hopes this helps.

Depends on where your staying .
We usually go to "The Globe" in Niddry Street,off the Royal Mile behind the Bank hotel,they used to show English 3pm games on a Saturday aswell

Rose street just behind Princes St is a good choice , plenty of bars many with sky sports , also many of the hotels have a bar with tv. If your in the west the Corstorphine hotel is a good choice watched City last year in there with 5 other blues nice pub cracking food .

Depends on where your staying .
We usually go to "The Globe" in Niddry Street,off the Royal Mile behind the Bank hotel,they used to show English 3pm games on a Saturday aswell
Staying pretty central near The Meadows

Thanks everyone, looks like I will be able to find somewhere where there might be some other blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.