Stone roses tickets

manc93

Seeing as though ticketmaster crashed and sold my ticket, has anyone got any spares for any of the dates? pm me please!!

Yep all my mates not from Manchester seemed to get through, Ticketmaster tossers I need 2 if anyone has any :)

I've got two spare for Friday, general admission........but

I've a couple of mates who I'll give first dibs to and I have had two interested parties on here also.

I suggest this thread is kept going and I'm sure a few will fall out in the wash.

I'll certainly give Bluemooners a chance if they become available.

There'll be more dates as the city council want the cash from the licensed 3 75k events. Though anything like Spike and it'll be shit, you had to be out of you're head to remember that as a good concert. At a push get there early and get a spot in The Ostrich beer garden. Spend your 55 quid on beer and you'll remember it as a great event

Jasondh said:
I've got two spare for Friday, general admission........but

I've a couple of mates who I'll give first dibs to and I have had two interested parties on here also.

I suggest this thread is kept going and I'm sure a few will fall out in the wash.

I'll certainly give Bluemooners a chance if they become available.

Nice one mate, good to see mooners getting a chance if any available, AHEM;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.