Stop the Joe Jordan madness

Just because JJ was/is a United fan and even at the age of 60,do not dismiss him as an easy touch in a scrap !!!!!!!!
I am no big fan of `arry,but I do believe him when he says that he was mixing it with the wrong guy !!
Nowadays !!!
I would still go with Micky Doyle or Chopper Harris,to give some fucker a good hiding and giving A.N.Other a 30 years+ age difference.

stony said:
gooney said:
Im getting fed up with hearing about how hard this old man is, lets be honest. there's no way this 60 year old man would beat a man in his early 30s who's in his physical prime for godness sake. The amount of people who said give him 5 mins with Joe in a closed room is unbelieveable. gattuso would kill this old man

Don't be so sure. When my Uncle Jimmy was 58, some rum fucker started on him in his local. The bloke was in his 20s and ended up getting thrown through the window.

I can believe it.

there's a 'little old lady' - and she is a pensioner's age, who teaches Italian military recruits self-defence; she's an Aikido master and throws them all around the place.

often times it's technique, not simply brute strength - if you know what you're doing:-

<a class="postlink" href="http://hoydenabouttown.com/20080919.2219/friday-hoyden-keiko-wakabayshi-martial-arts-virtuoso/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hoydenabouttown.com/20080919.221 ... -virtuoso/</a>

TTTCITYBHOY said:
ok gooney,your choice in a square go then.
Jordan or Gattuso ?

I know who i would rather face,
and he aint a Jock ;)
I would chose the old man and did oakiecokie just said he would believe harry? lol I wouldnt trust that crock if he was the last man in the world

gooney said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
ok gooney,your choice in a square go then.
Jordan or Gattuso ?

I know who i would rather face,
and he aint a Jock ;)
I would chose the old man and did oakiecokie just said he would believe harry? lol I wouldnt trust that crock if he was the last man in the world

If he was the last man earth you wouldn't be there for him to lie to.
You could be female of course.

jordan wasn't that hard as a player, just a sly thug & a cheat. ask welsh fans of a certain age what they think of him. wales had a good chance of reaching the 1978 world cup finals. when they played scotland in a qualifier the winning goal was scored from a penalty 'won' by jordan.

he jumped in the area & deliberately handled the ball to try to gain an advantage. unbelievably the cretinous referee gave a penalty for a welsh handball but jordan simply turned away with his fist pumping the air as if he'd just scored a last minute winner. horrible cheating ex-revie's leeds & rag bastard. no sympathy for the fucker at all.

You should all know the rules by now. As a former Rag; it looked like Jordan deliberately attacked Gattuso with his nose and righteously got what he deserved.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
I can remember Joe Jordan shitting himself when he decided to square up to Joe Corrigan when he played for Leeds

and only a couple of years ago when Pearce threatened him at CoMS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.