Stories and songs from 08/09 season

the hamburg home game was amazing and i will always remember that game. the best atmosphere at home we have had at the etihad for me. it was like going back in time - large groups of young lads walking and singing to the game, inflatables everywhere and all the people who have been priced out there.

I was also in attendance at the Oakwell.

Was a shite game, won 2-0?

My abiding memory will be a drunk Scottish City fan sat next to me and my Grandad, he told us he’d come down from Peterhead with a group, lost them, got pissed and has no idea how he is going to get back as he has no mobile phone and could hardly walk.

We wished him well at full time.

Best I can do mate.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/large-inflatable-penis.116965/

090416-032-Man-City-Hamburg-Version-2.jpg

LOOOL fucking brilliant from the Hamburg fans

That was the season we played Hamburg in the UEFA Cup quarter final, possibly still the best atmosphere there's been at the Etihad (I was watching it on the telly tbf and it sounded amazing). Elano hit the post about 3 times and Richards had a chance to win it at the death, the lot of them played like men possessed though cracking night even if it wasn't quite enough to go through

Oh there was also the 3-0 loss to Forest in the FA Cup, I was "lucky" enough to be there for that one and was demanding Hughes head at full time haha

Was that the match w/ balloons all over the pitch?

That was the season we played Hamburg in the UEFA Cup quarter final, possibly still the best atmosphere there's been at the Etihad (I was watching it on the telly tbf and it sounded amazing). Elano hit the post about 3 times and Richards had a chance to win it at the death, the lot of them played like men possessed though cracking night even if it wasn't quite enough to go through

Oh there was also the 3-0 loss to Forest in the FA Cup, I was "lucky" enough to be there for that one and was demanding Hughes head at full time haha
my lad cut his hand open at Hambury picking up a glass in the square that someone had dropped (proper Bottom style finger spurt of blood), ended up at hospital, then lost his painkillers with our early goal over the top tier.

Ended up wandering around with his shirt full of blood. Lots of unconfirmed reports of a stabbing going around on here.

Just to add to the comments on Barnsley, all the EB fans outside seemed to be fit women but when a song came from the 'main' stand they were in the tone was a very deep bass....never worked that out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.