Storm Caroline on its way.

One of my coldest memories is of being stuck on Rhualt Hill in my dad's old Volvo in the 80s, not a single car could get up that hill. We had the locals coming out to push, warm water on the road, salt, the lot. Tail backs to Rhyl.

New road cuts that section out now but you can still see it form there and makes me shudder every time.

Getting a bit apprehensive now for Sunday, not sure if its the snow or derby day butterflies starting early.
Wife doesn't come on here so nothing to do with your post but she's just pissing about on Facebook (as usual) and has said "the police are saying stay away from rhualt hill." Some things never change.

Thank you Paul from British gas for fixing our boiler, been freezing for 3 day's and night's, I can't believe how mardy arse we have become, we used to scratch our name's in ice, on the inside of our bedroom window's as kid's.

Thank you Paul from British gas for fixing our boiler, been freezing for 3 day's and night's, I can't believe how mardy arse we have become, we used to scratch our name's in ice, on the inside of our bedroom window's as kid's.
Remember them days,I will never forget them the ice cracking on the window at night.

I don't know why but I read this as Storm Collymore and thought to myself what's the whining prick up to now? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.