Storm Caroline on its way.

Why do we have this stupid system of naming gale force weather? What the fuck was wrong with gale force numbers? 10/11/12 dead simple. At least you would know what to expect.

Why do we have this stupid system of naming gale force weather? What the fuck was wrong with gale force numbers? 10/11/12 dead simple. At least you would know what to expect.

Your misery. The names are more dramatic.

Stay safe.

Getting a little bit concerned, have a few inches of snow where I live already and getting worse by the minute and snow forecast over the weekend. Genuinely getting worried I won't make it over for the match on Sunday. And to compound things City have fucked up sending our tickets so got to collect them at the shit hole before the match.

Getting a little bit concerned, have a few inches of snow where I live already and getting worse by the minute and snow forecast over the weekend. Genuinely getting worried I won't make it over for the match on Sunday. And to compound things City have fucked up sending our tickets so got to collect them at the shit hole before the match.

if your that worried mate don't worry i'll pick em up for you and go to the game, dont want you catching a chill :)

where do you live Everest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.