Strange Behavior at the derby

Big-P

Did anybody else notice a lot of United fans spending most of their time last night recording city fans on their phones? Making accusations of airplane gestures from city fans when there was none? (none that i could see but im sure there would be one or two)

Special shout to the freak and his mate who got booted out acting like absolute weirdos, recording giving it large to the police. Even his own fans were telling him to watch the game.

Strange the lot of them.

I'm sure if there was any airplane gestures from City fans and you are correct about rags filming them I reckon they will be on YouTube very soon.

I was up in third tier, and every time I looked at Utd fans I could see quite a few of them making aeroplane gestures.

I'm not being funny but there were loads of people round me making airplane gestures. I don't think people actually mean anything by doing it, just trying to windup opposition fans. There were a couple of united fans doing it as well. It's all a bit strange.

It's the way of the modern world unfortunately. Everyone films everything to try and get one over on somebody or something,, everyone is outraged and upset by everything. Muppets the fucking lot of them!

It's the way of the modern world unfortunately. Everyone films everything to try and get one over on somebody or something,, everyone is outraged and upset by everything. Muppets the fucking lot of them!

Usually "deeply" outraged or upset too.

It's a funny world we live in now

I'm not being funny but there were loads of people round me making airplane gestures. I don't think people actually mean anything by doing it, just trying to windup opposition fans. There were a couple of united fans doing it as well. It's all a bit strange.

Probably undercover Daily Mail journalists, who will even now be penning an outraged hatchet job on City's 'appalling' fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.