Strange reasons not to like somebody

I know someone who is a 'sort of' friend, I have known him quite a long time and we play in a band together. His wife (which is another story) is a rampant vegan hippy. He puts posts on Facebook about 'Black Beans are better than Steak' and 'We would all be vegetarians if we knew...' and so on. When he is on his own with us though he only has to get a sniff of a Burger and he is like a starving Vulture and goes straight in. I have never challenged him on it but it puts me off being really good friends.

People who drive against the arrows in car parks, especially supermarkets and then when you tell them they're cunts they get upset.

People who stand in supermarkets squeezing bread to see if it's fresh, if it wasn't it wouldn't be on the shelf
People who stand in the main entrance of supermarkets gossiping, usually with a full trolley and a baby buggy blocking everybody's way in and out, just fuck off and talk outside

People who stand in supermarkets squeezing bread to see if it's fresh, if it wasn't it wouldn't be on the shelf
People who stand in the main entrance of supermarkets gossiping, usually with a full trolley and a baby buggy blocking everybody's way in and out, just fuck off and talk outside

In the same vein, the utter dozy cunts who stand at the checkout for ages, bag their stuff, then start looking for their cash or card. Usually takes ages and has me checking my shop to select the bluntest and heaviest object I can panel them with.

The ones that try to have a conversation after they have paid also need culling.

In the same vein, the utter dozy cunts who stand at the checkout for ages, bag their stuff, then start looking for their cash or card. Usually takes ages and has me checking my shop to select the bluntest and heaviest object I can panel them with.

The ones that try to have a conversation after they have paid also need culling.

Absolutely this...usually, but not exclusively, women. C#nts the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.