Strangeways Prison

cyberblue

What are your views /stories /about it i only been once (as a visitor) it has been the subject of a couple of documentories &a fantastic record by Mike Harding .remeber the riots ? City won at Villa the day it started

cyberblue said:
What are your views /stories /about it i only been once (as a visitor) it has been the subject of a couple of documentories &a fantastic record by Mike Harding .remeber the riots ? City won at Villa the day it started

One of my best friends is very high up in the Strangeways hierarchy.

He speaks rarely to me as a very good friend of 30 years about what really happens.

I respect his judgement and i respect him as he is a fair man doing his job. And the **** missed the quiz last night because it was his turn to run the prison on nights

Rascal said:
cyberblue said:

He speaks rarely to me as a very good friend of 30 years about what really happens.

I respect his judgement and i respect him as he is a fair man doing his job. And the c**t missed the quiz last night because it was his turn to run the prison on nights
He/she is not bar shy, I'll give him/her that :)

cyberblue said:

And what a lovely sunny day it was too when Reiddy popped in the rebound!

Mike N said:
cyberblue said:

think it was our first away win in 20 cant remember the score or scorers cant even remember i was bladdered ha ha

bgblue said:
Rascal said:
cyberblue said:

I respect his judgement and i respect him as he is a fair man doing his job. And the c**t missed the quiz last night because it was his turn to run the prison on nights
He/she is not bar shy, I'll give him/her that :)

This is very true

the ****

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Throughout my life I've had much closer links than the vast majority of this board with this institution.

I'm full of surprises.
Bet you were passed around like a joint in student digs.

cyberblue said:
Mike N said:
cyberblue said:

think it was our first away win in 20 cant remember the score or scorers cant even remember i was bladdered ha ha[/quote
2 -1 Cowans Ward Reid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.