Strangeways Prison

There are many cunts behind bars but some victims too. In my student share in Longsight, my flatmate's fiancé came to stay (and never left.) He'd been released from prison for possession with intent to supply and was sat in the front room when I got home from a night out. He proceeded to tell me his life story and it was horrific. He hadn't known the difference between right and wrong because of his upbringing.

The advice I've given is the advice he gave me if I ever find myself inside. I can't see it happening.

There are many cunts behind bars but some victims too. In my student share in Longsight, my flatmate's fiancé came to stay (and never left.) He'd been released from prison for possession with intent to supply and was sat in the front room when I got home from a night out. He proceeded to tell me his life story and it was horrific. He hadn't known the difference between right and wrong because of his upbringing.

The advice I've given is the advice he gave me if I ever find myself inside. I can't see it happening.
Perhaps he'd have been in a better place if he'd had some family holidays?

I know a few lads who've done time. Most cite boredom when you're banged up. Keep your head down, stand up for yourself and make a friend.

I assume you're pleading guilty?

As Peoffrey says, the main thing is boredom. Just become a number who nobody cares about. If you find anyone starting bother do stand up for yourself and chances are it wont happen again. Erm also...depending who the victim was (in that if it was female) id keep that info quiet obviously and hope it doesn't get out.

Thanks. yeah I pleaded guilty and am getting sentenced next week. No no women involved.

Was talking to someone who'd been inside. He said one of the inmates took him under his wing and gave him some advice.

He leant in to him to tell him something that would set him straight and said "don't have all your wanks in the morning as the afternoon really drags".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.