Stuart Brennan article

blue by birth

I often have an axe to grind with the MUen and rightly so in my opinion but this morning I read an article by Stuart Brennan about Ederson.

Basically it says that people are having a go at him regarding the Shrek goal on Monday and he doesn't think it is fair.

He says not many keepers would have saved it without a large slice of luck and I have to agree.

He goes on to say that other clubs fans want him to fail so they can slag off Pep for not being able to buy a decent keeper and it boils down to jealousy that we were bought by the sheikh and not them.

Well said Mr Brennan and for once I'm in complete agreement with you.

I get the impression the MUEN is making a conscious effort to write more positive articles about us now.

Too little too late in my view.

No mention of the perfect pass though to kun from ederson....which i think should have been mentioned. Think that this was his second after doing it in pre-season

I'd read it but their website is so crap and bloated it takes ages to load. By the time it's loaded the news is out of date. So I don't bother usually.
I thought it was just me! That website makes my iPad freeze almost every time. Too much shit on there trying to load a simple article!

Have we reached peak clickbait polluting sites yet? I hope so, because if it doesn't immediately load, I simply click off the page, no matter the website!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.