Stuart Hall

Blue Mist said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He's over there, in the dark, looking for his soul: 7 Humourless Avenue.

But surely everyone has a different sense of humour ? I loved Monty Python but couldn't stand Benny Hill. (and I thought It's a Knockout was just infantile stupidity)

But answer me this Didsbury Dave or anybody else for that matter. Do you think it is funny to laugh about Pleat dancing in his white shoes on our pitch as we are relegated ?

Thats History !!
Get over it and look to the future you saddo !!
SH should be MADE our very own Public Announcer at the COMS !!!!

oakiecokie said:
Blue Mist said:
But surely everyone has a different sense of humour ? I loved Monty Python but couldn't stand Benny Hill. (and I thought It's a Knockout was just infantile stupidity)

But answer me this Didsbury Dave or anybody else for that matter. Do you think it is funny to laugh about Pleat dancing in his white shoes on our pitch as we are relegated ?

Thats History !!
That's ok coz isn't there a petition going to get the PA switched off. Could work out well.

robsta said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lol.

I really do hope we win against SPurs but if we do get beat I'll be able to spot you walking out the ground with a big grin on your face, p***ing yourself laughing.

and no doubt travelling back to No. 1 Don't Love City Enough To Care Road
ha ha 1 all !

PLEASE PLEASE GOD......If I have to come back, please please please do not reincarnate me as this mans dog!!! :(

oakiecokie said:
Blue Mist said:

Thats History !!

Of course it's history, it happened in 1983 so why was Hall giggling about it like a naughty schoolboy last Saturday? mind you juvenile name calling seems to be the new sport on this site so perhaps we should all now agree with the majority, not have individual opinions and accept what other people dictate we should do and say, sounds just like we are turning out to be like that lot down the road. Oh well.

Blue Mist said:
oakiecokie said:
Thats History !!

Of course it's history, it happened in 1983 so why was Hall giggling about it like a naughty schoolboy last Saturday? mind you juvenile name calling seems to be the new sport on this site so perhaps we should all now agree with the majority, not have individual opinions and accept what other people dictate we should do and say, sounds just like we are turning out to be like that lot down the road. Oh well.

Well this sounds good from someone who is treating one of Citys biggest,as a "naughty schoolboy" for him daring to laugh at our PAST misfortunes.
Thousands of True Blues for years have taken the majority of fun being poked at us with a laugh also,otherwise we`d have all have been taking depression medication.
So Mr.Hall laughed about it last week !!! BIG DEAL !!!
WOW !! I wont sleep through the worry of it all.
No mention about our Bernard Manning,Jason M,Franny Lee etc.
They all understood the nature of laughing at City but its my misfortune to read some nonsense about STILL being upset due to a joke,a jest,a jape,a piss take.
Calm down Dear !Its only a BIT OF FUN !!

robsta said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lol.

I really do hope we win against SPurs but if we do get beat I'll be able to spot you walking out the ground with a big grin on your face, p***ing yourself laughing.

and no doubt travelling back to No. 1 Don't Love City Enough To Care Road
ha ha 1 all !

So after 11 pages, we have established that if you like Stuart Hall you are not a proper Blue, don't feel pain and probably want us to lose tomorrow.

If on the other hand you don't like Stuart Hall then you are a proper Blue, find it distasteful to laugh through adversity and want us to win tomorrow.

Brilliant. Thanks for clearing that up.

Blue Mist said:
robsta said:
Well thanks to anyone who says they feel sorry for me or thinks I need to go and sit in a dark room. Ok just becuase I don't like listening to Stuart Hal's p*** takes and ramblings, and because I have a different opinion to yours.

Believe me I have sat in a dark room many times after City games over the years, it does actually work.

So tell me this, after the last minute defeat to the rags the other week, did you want to jump in your car and listen to Stuart giving it the "Ha ha ha, another day at the Circus that is Manchester City, ha ha ha, for the third time the boys in Blue collapse at the end to hand victory to their illustrious neighbours, ha ha ha". Would you want to hear that. Or on Wed night if, god forbid, we lose to Spurs, would you want to hear something similar then. I think some of you who are telling me how wonderful he is might just do the same as me and go "**** off Stuart" and turn to another station.

Yeah I can laugh with the best of them in the cold light of day but just after defeat I don't like listening to Mr Hall. Ok Just my opinion, I'll go back to my darkened room now :-)

Before you go to your darkened room just a couple of things;
1) please leave the door open as I will be joining you shortly and
2) you are bang on with your post ..........
this forum is full of people who in recent days have slagged off Alan Hansen, various newspapers and their journalists and a variety of other pundits/ex players for having a go at City and yet they don't mind one of their own doing it whilst giggling away. I know Stuart Hall can wax lyrical about 'The beautiful game, played as it should be by two fine artisans who craft a masterpiece with a disply of skill woven onto a wonderful canvas, a fiiting feast for all to enjoy' the trouble is when he says something like that he is refering to Wigan against Birmingham. As you say robsta all we get is .......Wednesday night 7pm.....(giggle giggle) yes the circus that is Manchester City once again comes to town, (giggle giggle) will the ghost that is Ricky Villa (loud laughter) once more break the hearts of Bluemoooners, or (giggle giggle) will Vierra, like Jamie Pollock before him, head a wonderous goal (laugh laugh) but into the wrong net.

And before you all pile in to say 'get a life' 'lighten up' or whatever, that is the kind of tripe Hall has spewed out about us for years. It is just my opinion but I am effin' sick of it. Now where's robsta gone ?

He's in his darkened room waiting for you, you miserable git......

Blue Mist said:
robsta said:
Well thanks to anyone who says they feel sorry for me or thinks I need to go and sit in a dark room. Ok just becuase I don't like listening to Stuart Hal's p*** takes and ramblings, and because I have a different opinion to yours.

Believe me I have sat in a dark room many times after City games over the years, it does actually work.

So tell me this, after the last minute defeat to the rags the other week, did you want to jump in your car and listen to Stuart giving it the "Ha ha ha, another day at the Circus that is Manchester City, ha ha ha, for the third time the boys in Blue collapse at the end to hand victory to their illustrious neighbours, ha ha ha". Would you want to hear that. Or on Wed night if, god forbid, we lose to Spurs, would you want to hear something similar then. I think some of you who are telling me how wonderful he is might just do the same as me and go "**** off Stuart" and turn to another station.

Yeah I can laugh with the best of them in the cold light of day but just after defeat I don't like listening to Mr Hall. Ok Just my opinion, I'll go back to my darkened room now :-)

Before you go to your darkened room just a couple of things;
1) please leave the door open as I will be joining you shortly and
2) you are bang on with your post ..........
this forum is full of people who in recent days have slagged off Alan Hansen, various newspapers and their journalists and a variety of other pundits/ex players for having a go at City and yet they don't mind one of their own doing it whilst giggling away. I know Stuart Hall can wax lyrical about 'The beautiful game, played as it should be by two fine artisans who craft a masterpiece with a disply of skill woven onto a wonderful canvas, a fiiting feast for all to enjoy' the trouble is when he says something like that he is refering to Wigan against Birmingham. As you say robsta all we get is .......Wednesday night 7pm.....(giggle giggle) yes the circus that is Manchester City once again comes to town, (giggle giggle) will the ghost that is Ricky Villa (loud laughter) once more break the hearts of Bluemoooners, or (giggle giggle) will Vierra, like Jamie Pollock before him, head a wonderous goal (laugh laugh) but into the wrong net.

And before you all pile in to say 'get a life' 'lighten up' or whatever, that is the kind of tripe Hall has spewed out about us for years. It is just my opinion but I am effin' sick of it. Now where's robsta gone ?
Dannycitd wrote:
He's in his darkened room waiting for you, you miserable git......
brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.