Stuck in Holland, so missed it....Were we really SH**?

ManCityFC

Can someone give me a synopsis? I'm away on business and the internet in this hotel is Wank, so couldn't watch the game. But been keeping tabs on it.... So just how SHITE were we today? Or were we. Absolutely no idea how we got on as been reloading BBC live scores all night, Ala teletext in the old days.

ManCityFC said:
Can someone give me a synopsis? I'm away on business and the internet in this hotel is Wank, so couldn't watch the game. But been keeping tabs on it.... So just how SHITE were we today? Or were we. Absolutely no idea how we got on as been reloading BBC live scores all night, Ala teletext in the old days.

0-30 mins. We were the better team for half an hour. Could have easily had a goal and pen.
35 mins. Ireland went off injured.
40 mins. Everton got a lucky goal qith their first chance.
55 mins. Santa Cruz came on for Johnson. Soon became apparent that we couldn't score in a brothel.
80 mins. Everton counter attack and score a decent goal.
90 mins. Mancini shoves Moyes to get the ball and they both get sent to the stands.

Time are approximate. Hope this helps

GRAHAM mcfc said:
ManCityFC said:

0-30 mins. We were the better team for half an hour. Could have easily had a goal and pen.
35 mins. Ireland went off injured.
40 mins. Everton got a lucky goal qith their first chance.
55 mins. Santa Cruz came on for Johnson. Soon became apparent that we couldn't score in a brothel.
80 mins. Everton counter attack and score a decent goal.
90 mins. Mancini shoves Moyes to get the ball and they both get sent to the stands.

Time are approximate. Hope this helps

Pretty basic yet accurate summary.
I would add that some of the football played was some of the best I've seen for a while. Everyone of the starting players had a good game, the substitutes let us down.

Bit shaky 1st 5 or 10 minutes.
Looked very good next 20/25.
Sucker punch goal, woeful defending.
Not much after that.
Everton well organised (surprise, surprise!!!)
No invention from us.
picked it up a bit last 10
Then wallop..... another sucker punch...KO'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.