Stuck in Prague - Game tonight.

Atypical

Team supported
Manchester City
Supposed to fly home yesterday now can’t get out til Friday and that’s only to brum, can’t get in to Dublin until Saturday. Had to change hotels and everything wife freaking out as kids are not with us and at home with their nan.

Anyway the more pressing matter -
I was just wondering if anyone who’s been can recommend where is a good place to watch the game tonight or if there any blues around?

It will probably get postponed due to the snow which wouldn’t be ironic.

Ric - if in wrong thread please move.

Dubliner pub has sports on tv, several other Irish bars nearby. Tyn courtyard near Old Town square.

Supposed to fly home yesterday now can’t get out til Friday and that’s only to brum, can’t get in to Dublin until Saturday. Had to change hotels and everything wife freaking out as kids are not with us and at home with their nan.

I was just wondering if anyone who’s been can recommend where is a good place to watch the game tonight or if there any blues around?

Rocky O'Reillys on Stepanska is a great place, excellent ribs and steak and great beer of course

If you walk down Wenceslas Square towards the museum it's on your right

If you go give my regards to Ronnie

Was stuck at Prague airport with the wife after the Volcano in Iceland erupted. Spent 4 nights sleeping rough. One night spent in cells after the wife kicked off. As far as I remember there's a sports bar attached to the airport. Big thanks to the British Ambassador (Huddersfield Fan ) and an English speaking policeman for smoothing things over for us. No thanks to Ryan Air (City fan my arse ) .

Rocky O'Reillys on Stepanska is a great place, excellent ribs and steak and great beer of course

I second that.

Went for a weekend in Dublin years ago. Car ferry home cancelled, my son with my mum. The extra night was one of the best nights ever. Enjoy!

This place, great breakfast tomorrow for you as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.