stupid commentator sayings

that dickhead tyldsley has been known to say 'a long pass forward from quarterback'

Prick

ITV did my head in yesterday, i heard one of them go when Balo got floored something along the lines of "He didn't get any contact on the ball and Balotelli's obviously gone down but there wasn't anything in it"

Clueless.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abosoluteeeelyyyyyy brillliannnnnttttttt"

-Any commentator when a goal is scored against us.

nevilletogoater-in said:
that dickhead tyldsley has been known to say 'a long pass forward from quarterback'

Prick

The coont who commentated on out game against Aris said that about Barry, it did my head in.

Pretty much everything Tyldsley says. But above all, whenever a Champs League game is on, he HAS to mention "THAT night in Barcelona". Twatting rag prick.

Some twat the other week ( forget who it was) said rooney has regained his form he just needs to regain his goalscoring ability. :)

When they say about utd, They got their Giggsys and their Scholesys? WTF is that giggsys? theres only one of him they havent got a platoon of giggys. Does my head in. Also The Millions of big spenders Manchester City, Big spenders City etc etc etc

Organically grown when they talk about youngsters that come through

What the fuck does that mean how can a human be organically grown by a football team!!

"stonewall penalty"... What the fuck does stonewall mean ??

Also there's one commentator on ITV who instead of saying "what a fantastic shot", always without fail says "what a fantastic hit"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.