Sturridge played his last game?

CityPar said:
What ?! Like Johno and then get a "mystery" illness and disappear? Or Like Richards and see what little form he has go into freefall? These young players need to get their mind on their game and off the pay packet and then maybe, just maybe they'll EARN the right to sign a long contract!

Now there is some common sense.

I think the lad has talent ( no doubt about that ) and I would like to see him stay at City, but he really does have to
put his head down and get the hard work in. Unfortunately, I believe that he has played his last game for us.
I think he has probably done a deal with Aston Villa.

If Sturridge wanted to play for us he would have signed a new contract by now.

mr t said:

He does want to play that is why he isn't signing a contract because he isn't playing enough.

Contract's is not all about the money side of things.

alot of people are assuming what they know because they have read he is arrogant and is asking for £6m a week, when in reality you all know fuck all yet still slate the lad.

Shame on you all.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mr t said:

He does want to play that is why he isn't signing a contract because he isn't playing enough.

Contract's is not all about the money side of things.

alot of people are assuming what they know because they have read he is arrogant and is asking for £6m a week, when in reality you all know fuck all yet still slate the lad.

Shame on you all.

I know it's a play on words but I'll change what I said to 'If Sturridge wanted to be at this club he would have signed a new contract by now'.

I believe that he would have done. I've commented on another thread about the way Caciedo looks as though he wants to be at City - everything about him shouts loud and clear 'I wanna be at this club'. Nothing about Sturridge says that. And he's living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks we're gonna offer him a contract that guarantees him a place in the starting line up - it has to be earned and he obviously aint earning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.