Sturridge

Not a chance.
Tried to leave the club and join Chelsea before playing a game for the 1st team.
Failed a medical with a dodgy ticker I was told.

Hypochondriac with attitude.

He is one of only two players good enough for city who we could sign with no impact on our squad and without having to sacrifice another. We can't keep going up against 25 men squads from Bayern, Barca and real with 21. He could address that as can next year Iheancho and Denayer. On that basis he should be judged as a signing on different criteria to any other as the squad place is not a risk it is a benefit so it is a purely financial call.

If he isn't terminally injured and was ok with a big medical I would do the deal.

I still can't believe with the players we had he wasn't given a chance at City and much of that was our fault for playing overpaid imports instead of a player who looked incredible quality. Fit he is good enough for a place in our 18

Always looked lively when he came on and wasn't afraid to go past a player. The amount of games he's played over the last 18 months is alarming. A change of scenery and medical staff might do him good, not for us though we need certainties not maybes now.

Cant stand him he messed us about and left the club when we really needed him, really dont want him anywhere near the the club. But from a business point of view it makes sense as he is club trained so would free up a squad spot but i would rather we re sign westwood or even croft.

Last edited:
Always looked lively when he came on and wasn't afraid to go past a player. The amount of games he's played over the last 18 months is alarming. A change of scenery and medical staff might do him good, not for us though we need certainties not maybes now.
Unfortunately I don't think our medical staff would do any good!

Not a chance.
Tried to leave the club and join Chelsea before playing a game for the 1st team.
Failed a medical with a dodgy ticker I was told.

Hypochondriac with attitude.

City didn't need him back then because there were 3 forwards ahead of him (I think). Also remember that he was an above average prospect at best and Chelsea offered some millions.

Got zero problems with him leaving, same with Lopes.

Very talented English player that's never really achieved his full potential and he's forever in the treatment room.

With that in mind, surely he's nailed on for the Tarquins?

City didn't need him back then because there were 3 forwards ahead of him (I think). Also remember that he was an above average prospect at best and Chelsea offered some millions.

Got zero problems with him leaving, same with Lopes.
To be fair to Sturridge 2 of those were Jo and ched fucking Evans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.