Sturridge

Scottyboi

The same people booing him are the same ones that moan about the dippers booing Sterling.

Honestly weird as fuck.

Another Billy big bollocks who tried to hold the club to ransom and was fucked out the door.
I’m surprised little Mo didn’t go in for him, They could do with another dancer!
Good riddance.
The money thing was only ever a rumour
Sturridge has always said it was about football, he wanted to play and so he fell out with the Clueless one
When he played against us and scored he didn't celebrate and in the interview following said he never would
Do you remember Mancini collaring him after a game and he asked Sturridge why he left (as he thought he was a terrific player)
Sturridge shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know"
The lad who's at Dortmund did the same. Left over game time

Had too many clubs not to be money driven I think. Those signing on fees don't come from thin air.

Anyway we've had a massive turnover of players and from those that were with us for a while Sturridge, Milner, Barton & Distan apart at this time of the morning I can't think of any others we had a go at.

Funny how he almost tried to go under the radar on weds night... he warmed up with his hood up so no one would recognise him, and then was subbed on without an announcement until he was well onto the pitch... still got booed though - greedy bastard haha

Had too many clubs not to be money driven I think. Those signing on fees don't come from thin air.

Anyway we've had a massive turnover of players and from those that were with us for a while Sturridge, Milner, Barton & Distan apart at this time of the morning I can't think of any others we had a go at.

Nonsense IMO, he left us as Clueless persisted with Chad Evans. Id bloody well leave too. You wouldn't turn Chelsea down considering the combination of a decent wage, more game time and the trophies he won there. Bolton was a loan. He did ok there then went to Liverpool where he found form then injuries.

Nonsense IMO, he left us as Clueless persisted with Chad Evans. Id bloody well leave too. You wouldn't turn Chelsea down considering the combination of a decent wage, more game time and the trophies he won there. Bolton was a loan. He did ok there then went to Liverpool where he found form then injuries.

100% Correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.