Stuttgart away 1st of August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand why people would go to this and spend a few hundred quid over going to a Champions League game? Unless you can afford a few obviously!

Tickets are on sale on tickets.mcfc.co.uk. £11 each

Surprised City have bothered with basically a week to go, but saves the potential queue on the day now (assuming they arrive in time). Can't imagine you lot that have already bought in the Stuttgart end will be too happy, but I'm sure you'll be allowed to move to the city end if you wanted to.

I don't really understand why people would go to this and spend a few hundred quid over going to a Champions League game? Unless you can afford a few obviously!

Admittedly I'm fortunate to have a reasonable job and no kids to support, so I'm intending to do both this and the Champions League games. Time off from work can be a bigger issue and this gives people who can't get the time off an opportunity for a European away game on the weekend.

It's the first opportunity for many to see the new players and it feels like it's been ages since I last saw City play. I've got the bug again.

Finally, Germany is the best place on earth for football, particularly when UEFA haven't got anything to do with it.

I think you've just answered your own question.

However, the flights for these games tend to be cheaper than the inevitable mad rush for Easyjet seats when City are once again drawn to play in Germany in September.

Surprised City have bothered with basically a week to go, but saves the potential queue on the day now (assuming they arrive in time). Can't imagine you lot that have already bought in the Stuttgart end will be too happy, but I'm sure you'll be allowed to move to the city end if you wanted to.

Admittedly I'm fortunate to have a reasonable job and no kids to support, so I'm intending to do both this and the Champions League games. Time off from work can be a bigger issue and this gives people who can't get the time off an opportunity for a European away game on the weekend.

It's the first opportunity for many to see the new players and it feels like it's been ages since I last saw City play. I've got the bug again.

Finally, Germany is the best place on earth for football, particularly when UEFA haven't got anything to do with it.

Agree with that - although the league is boring and predictable the fan culture trumps ours comfortably!

I think you've just answered your own question.

However, the flights for these games tend to be cheaper than the inevitable mad rush for Easyjet seats when City are once again drawn to play in Germany in September.

I suppose so - for me I could probably afford the cost of going to numerous games abroad, but just wouldn't want to spend £2/300 on a friendly.

I'm pretty excited to go to Munich and Barcelona again this season though for the 3rd time...

Fed up with going to the same places year after year (Munich, Barcelona), so the chance to visit a new city sounds great to me. I'll be there!

If anyone is going to be in Frankfurt on the Friday, pm me and we'll meet up. I've got all day there until a mate arrives just before 9 at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.