Subliminal Messaging

bluezi

Does it still go on ? I remember something about it being banned. There was loads of it going on at one time i think Coke was one of the biggest offenders. I think Disney was using it to promote Nazi propoganda too.

No need for it today,the rules on advertising in TV shows
has been relaxed to the point that half the screen is full of product placement

And in films the big firms pay top dollar to have the latest gismo plastered all over the place

It's not all about product buying but the other side of it. Mind control, self help or harm. It may also make us feel contented with the order of things in the world.
Can it make you a better person or the type of person you may want to be. And can it make you into a killer ?
We would'nt know it's happening to us. It's in the type of music we listen to, the books we read.
I would of thought the yanks use it a lot on suspected Terrorists when they're interviewing them.
No need for injecting drugs to control people as they are easily traceable, and costly.

what a balloon you are! You have half a story and still get it wrong!

Subliminal advertising was banned in he UK in 1958 after a scary research paper by James Vicary who had a subliminal advert saying "eat pop corn drink coke" flashed up in a cinema. He claimed sales of pop corn and coke went up.

In 1962 Vicary admitted he'd made it all up and the paper was a string of lies.

Nevertheless I'm sure you'll be very happy on here with all the other barmpots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.