"Sultanagate" - Bluemoon's finest hour

Thanks DB cant wait to have one now... Was worried for the future of the club tbh. Any idea when they will be in the ground? Assume the old ones will still be there at Saturdays game?

Didsbury Dave said:
frothy said:
i like sultanas in curry and carrots ,used to love the vesta beef curry in the 70s going to have to get one does anyone know if they still sell them ?,and the chow mein with crispy noodles

I can't believe you've admitted that on this thread.

Piss off to Old Trafford if you want fruit in your pies.
no need for that i will just buy one of those little boxes of sultanas take them to match,make a hole in the top of my balti pie and pour them in :)

frothy, that's the spirit!

Good lad.

that's got me thinking, actually. Could hollands do a sort of "do it yourself pie" where you can add things like chilli etc? Perhaps from sachets?

Didsbury Dave said:
frothy, that's the spirit!

Good lad.

that's got me thinking, actually. Could hollands do a sort of "do it yourself pie" where you can add things like chilli etc? Perhaps from sachets?
you should have kept that to yourself,you could of been a millionair this time next year but the pie boffins at hollands will be working on your brilliant idea as we speak

Oooh a D-I-Pie. What a cracking idea.

Thanks for the kind words chaps.

Hopefully the Mark II pies will be on sale really soon!

Didsberry blue said:
Oooh a D-I-Pie. What a cracking idea.

Thanks for the kind words chaps.

Hopefully the Mark II pies will be on sale really soon!

To Didsberry blue, whoever you may be, from a fan who has ended up through circumstances far from God's own city and football team. Sincere thanks for leading the fight on such an important issue.

There's been much talk recently about the club losing its soul, almost all of it melodramatic nonsense. But we nevertheless have to be on our guard and bear in mind the need to protect ourselves from changes which will take us away from our own, unique identity.

And fruit in the f**king pies would be the start of a slippery slope, believe me. So well done, fella! :)

Why don't you have a mass 'pie toast' to DB before the game. Specified time,all raise your pies and have a rousing 'hurrah' for DB.....it's the least you can do! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.