Summer 2017 squad clear out.

For me Fernandinho has to go.

I don't care how good he is individually(and I think he is very overrated for his graft tbh), he's old and simply does not fit into this system.

All season long, we've played our best football without him.

At worst, it's him or yaya and not him and yaya.

But at his age, move him on and let Gundogan, Garcia and a.n. other contest for that role in the team.

There is no chance Fernandinho will leave this summer.

Bravo, Kompany, Sagna, Clichy, Delph, Fernando, Navas, Nolito and there'd be more if the other options at their position weren't already on the list.

But it won't happen, we'll sell Sergio and give Delph a new contract.

I hope Aguero stays, but fear he will want out.

Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta, Navas and Toure I would let go. I like Nolito, but suspect he may go based on his game time

For me Fernandinho has to go.

I don't care how good he is individually(and I think he is very overrated for his graft tbh), he's old and simply does not fit into this system.

All season long, we've played our best football without him.

At worst, it's him or yaya and not him and yaya.

But at his age, move him on and let Gundogan, Garcia and a.n. other contest for that role in the team.

I agree and we haven't seen anything like the best of him this season. It's not been his greatest season and he is getting older. We will probably keep him for another year but I can't see him getting another contract with the way he has been playing.

There is no chance Fernandinho will leave this summer.

I tend to agree, but he'll be yet another player to leave for free at the end of his contract.

Personally I think we should cash in for whatever we get, as this season he hasn't performed well and last season was nothing to write home about either.

Fernandinho is a keeper, he may even end up playing at centre-back a-la Mascherano. He's just too versatile to let go. I see us keeping Delph too, with a clear run injury free I think we'll see a lot more of him next season - he will improve technically working more with Pep and his energy and enthusiasm are much needed qualities throughout the club.
All four full backs could go, but I think Kolarov will probably stay. Navas to go, but Nolito has more to give.
If we add a striker, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Kelechi go out on loan.
And finally we need to sort out all the loanees, particularly Hart, Nasri, Mangala and Bony who have played their last games for us and now need to be sold permanently. It will be a busy summer, in fact Txiki is probably working his nads off now sorting this all out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.