Summer is back

I decided today I like our weather. 2 weeks a year of hot weather is more than enough for me. I have felt so comfortable for the last 6 brilliant grey months. And rain is great. Couldn’t stand to live in a hot country.

Our weather is shit and depressing. Each to their own like, but I can’t understand why anyone would think grey and dull weather is brilliant.

After a long wet winter isn't it great just getting a bit of sun, enjoy a nice beer garden if you can.

Its not summer its spring actually - and this is freaky almost double strength heat for the time of year..................right pedant purged from my system fucking great isn't it? Freaky or not I love it as much as I hate cold..................could live with this all the time !!

*looks out window*

Bit premature this thread.

Standing in garden scratching my perfectly formed arse and I would have to concur.

I do live in Scotland though. We usually only get an odd afternoon of sun, so I’m pretty used to opening my door and saying aloud, oh fuck, look rain again. What a shocker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.