Summer Transfers

Unfortunately pep doesn't have a magic wand
I think you overestimate his problem. Domalino thinks he might have some personality issues, but if that's not the case, he is very teachable. His technique is good. Its his decision making that needs improving.

Really the goal here is to teach him to do less. Its actually one of the simpler fixes out there. Be has been on the wrong teams too long, and he is being type casted.

I think you overestimate his problem. Domalino thinks he might have some personality issues, but if that's not the case, he is very teachable. His technique is good. Its his decision making that needs improving.

Really the goal here is to teach him to do less. Its actually one of the simpler fixes out there. Be has been on the wrong teams too long, and he is being type casted.

I'm not sure what his personality is like, I don't really pay attention to those types of things. My argument is that he has no end product and that's basing it off what I've seen of him so far this season, and his stats this season suggests so too. That's something no one can teach (i.e. pep) ....for instance, look at Mbappe...his decision making is something else considering his age. He doesn't have to think twice when going for goal or making a pass...it comes to him naturally. He pretty much plays like a 24 year old despite being only 18/19. Same can't be said for traore though.

It's all well and good going past 5 or 6 players but when you can't cross a ball into the box or score goals it means fuck all :-)

I'm not sure what his personality is like, I don't really pay attention to those types of things. My argument is that he has no end product and that's basing it off what I've seen of him so far this season, and his stats this season suggests so too. That's something no one can teach (i.e. pep) ....for instance, look at Mbappe...his decision making is something else considering his age. He doesn't have to think twice when going for goal or making a pass...it comes to him naturally. He pretty much plays like a 24 year old despite being only 18/19. Same can't be said for traore though.

It's all well and good going past 5 or 6 players but when you can't cross a ball into the box or score goals it means fuck all :-)
Well comparing him to Mbappe is a bit excessive. We are trying to acquire an impact sub here, not a likely future Ballon dor.

So at 21, there is ample time and opportunity to teach a player to do less. Its the easiest thing to teach.

Addition by subtraction. I have faith it could be done.

Well comparing him to Mbappe is a bit excessive. We are trying to acquire an impact sub here, not a likely future Ballon dor.

So at 21, there is ample time and opportunity to teach a player to do less. Its the easiest thing to teach.

Addition by subtraction. I have faith it could be done.

What are we gonna do when the likes of sane or sterling get injured and we have to rely on someone with no end product?

What are we gonna do when the likes of sane or sterling get injured and we have to rely on someone with no end product?
Debryune starts wide, Gundo or Silva in the middle and he still serves the sub that comes in with 20-25 minutes left.

He should be up to speed in 6 months.

Debryune starts wide, Gundo or Silva in the middle and he still serves the sub that comes in with 20-25 minutes left.

He should be up to speed in 6 months.

Adama has more force, pace, strength, height, ball retention and dribbling skills compared to Roberts. He is a like a raw version of Sanchez, just needs a world class manager to develop his talent. I would take him of Roberts any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.