Summer Transfers

Jordan Pickford has officially signed for Everton FC for 25m possibly rising to 30m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40258852

and the £23.6m signing of Ajax captain Davy Klaassen on a five-year deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40297081

The blue dippers are finally spending some serious money. This should shake things up a bit in the EPL, it is becoming an elite top 7 - last season it was 15 points and a 25 goal difference swing between 7th and 8th.

and the £23.6m signing of Ajax captain Davy Klaassen on a five-year deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40297081

The blue dippers are finally spending some serious money. This should shake things up a bit in the EPL, it is becoming an elite top 7 - last season it was 15 points and a 25 goal difference swing between 7th and 8th.
They're spending a lot of money, but are these players any good? Koeman might be making a rod for his own back with these signings

They're spending a lot of money, but are these players any good? Koeman might be making a rod for his own back with these signings
Maybe, maybe not. But in the long term he who spends lot finishes high in the league and the premier league top 7 are doing so and are creating a little league within the league that no other club can consider breaking into. I think I read somewhere that in days of the "top four" all of them had a budget at least THREE times that of any other team in the league. I don't think it will be as extreme as that but I would be very interested in the size of that 7th to 8th gap at the end of next season.

Pickford is a decent young keeper, but I'm surprised at that price. But I guess if they get 10 years out of him, it'll be money well spent.

Now then,

------------------EDERSON--------------------
WALKER----VINNY------STONES----MENDY
---------------------YAYA----------------------
-------------KDB---------------SILVA----------
STERLING----------JESUS--------------SANE

Subs: Bravo, Nico, Danilo, Gundogan, ????, Bernardo, Sergio

You could say there's a room for another defender and if we are planning to go full god-mode next season then Alexis Sanchez

I am already giddy as fuck, just can't wait for the season to start.

Now then,

You could say there's a room for another defender and if we are planning to go full god-mode next season then Alexis Sanchez

When you see it written down like that our squad is pretty frightening

Now then,

Ota over Stones currently and Jesus on the right with Sergio up top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.