Summer Transfers

I think if Sanchez leaves Arsenal he'd be coming to blue side. Full backs you mentioned are doubt for me. Centerbacks looks good and can come here. Midfield is also expecting some new legs in summer.

Mbappe is another Sane. Sign him. Bernardo Silva is another Silva. Sign him.
Been trying to say this for a while now. We need that 3rd deadly winger. And this kid is it. That's 5 players for 3 positions, Aguero, Gabriel, Sane, Sterling and Mbappe.. Rotate all 5 constantly.

Do the same in the middle. Silva, Debryune, Gundogan, Isco, Dihno.

Semedo/Perreira RB
Bernat/Grimaldo. LB

Don't know who to get at CB

Ederson GK

That's how I'll play it in transfer market.

Mendy was their best player the other night. His deliveries and marauding on the left were absolutely brilliant.

If i had to pick two players from monaco based on that game it would be mbappe and mendy. The rest showed flaws.

Been trying to say this for a while now. We need that 3rd deadly winger. And this kid is it. That's 5 players for 3 positions, Aguero, Gabriel, Sane, Sterling and Mbappe.. Rotate all 5 constantly.

Do the same in the middle. Silva, Debryune, Gundogan, Isco, Dihno.

Semedo/Perreira RB
Bernat/Grimaldo. LB

Don't know who to get at CB

Ederson GK

That's how I'll play it in transfer market.
Yes. As young and energetic sterling and sane are, they cannot play every game. Which means when we drop one or both, our attacking prowess goes down with it as we're very reliant on our wingers to penetrate and open up spaces. Gabriel can play on the wings but I'd prefer to keep him as a Striker. I'd even say we need a 4th winger but that player will probably not be used very often, which is the perfect role for Sancho. I was scared shitless everytime Mbappe had the ball that night. Felt like he could always make something happen.

That is just downplaying how well city attacked really. Mendy was class.
Not really, they afforded Sané and Sterling far too much space - how well we used that space is a credit to the team but if our fullbacks had done the same this place would be in uproar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.