Sunday football teams, now gone....

Now gone ?

Sunday league is still huge

I played my last season after 16/17 seasons - I never thought would give it up. But, the constant crap being shouted by my team mates and manager, the ridiculous tackles the ref lets go is a joke and the fact I feel I'm not the same player I was a few years ago. I just had enough.
Now i love my Sunday mornings, freedom to do what I want. Dont miss Sunday football at all.

Our Was that Steve or Keith, I seem to remember our Razor getting dragged in, pretty sure big john and Dobbins too
Steve managed late on in my Sunday morning kick in the grass career, proper player in his youth played in same team as him at Top Astley. Keith being a red was on the dark side of the family, still see old Ray and Razor at Etihad not seen Tommy Dobbins since I finished playing what a centre half he was.

Steve managed late on in my Sunday morning kick in the grass career, proper player in his youth played in same team as him at Top Astley. Keith being a red was on the dark side of the family, still see old Ray and Razor at Etihad not seen Tommy Dobbins since I finished playing what a centre half he was.
Well if you see a fat lad with them next season come say Hi that will be me :). I couldn't make it much last year but should be on it this year again

Haha! Just need someone to take me on! Been playing 5 a side and getting fitter. Happy to be sub and play a few minutes here and there. All offers accepted! Might be saying this again next year!!!

I play vets football over 35 for teams in Didsbury and Sale pre season starts soon pm me if you fancy it pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.