Sunday Supplement 15/16

You have to love it don't you? In England they are far more interested in judging a manager on his press conferences than his actual management. Pathetic. They just wany the managers to do their jobs for them, they don't seem to realise that his job is to manage the football team, not write a fucking soap opera.

They basically said that if Pellegrini won't give them their stories for them, then he has no right to complain when they write bollocks.

What the fuck!!!', did I just hear that correctly??, that journo just said that it's because pellers isn't telling the truth??, a journalist who constantly writes and chats utter bollox comes out and says that, unbelievable Jeff

Incredible isn't it. People who lie for a living complaining about someone not being honest with them. The sheer hypocrisy is the most galling thing about it. They're hurt because he won't be nice to them because they weren't nice about him. Utter fucking cockroaches.

What was it Pellegrini done? What was the lie?
He refused to tell them all about how we're signing De Bruyne, instead just straight batted it with the "I don't respond to rumours, I'll talk about someone when they sign" line. I imagine if he had talked about De Bruyne then he'd be gettting slaughtered for being "disrespectful" in talking about other teams players. Cunts just looking for reasons to have a go at us

He refused to tell them all about how we're signing De Bruyne, instead just straight batted it with the "I don't respond to rumours, I'll talk about someone when they sign" line. I imagine if he had talked about De Bruyne then he'd be gettting slaughtered for being "disrespectful" in talking about other teams players. Cunts just looking for reasons to have a go at us
So he refused to discuss another team's player? Refused to discuss a deal that wasn't done? Fuck me, what a ****........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.