Sunday Supplement 17/18

Yep move the narrative to champs league failures now! the league and domestic cup don’t count now to these thick fcukers and isn’t it 8 seasons we have been in champs league?

If we win the domestic treble they’ll still be a caveat of a failure in there reporting utter scum.
and yet all season we have heard about Arsenals invincible s and rightly so. Yet they got knocked out at QF stage of champions league......so by media rules, not a great side.
Which way do they want it?

The legendary massive club that is Juve have only two champions cup / champions league titles.
We have only 7 campaigns .
Barcelona first played in the European Cup in 1960 and didn't win it until 1992 then didn't win it again until 2006.

Barcelona first played in the European Cup in 1960 and didn't win it until 1992 then didn't win it again until 2006.
Exactly........Arsenal one of the biggest clubs in Europe and have never won it.

The genius of ferguson won it twice.
In total control both times.....waited till injury time to pounce
And knew John terry would slip whilst taking his penalty

Ho and in the final against barca the great ferguson led Utd never won a corner !

Exactly........Arsenal one of the biggest clubs in Europe and have never won it.

The genius of ferguson won it twice.
In total control both times.....waited till injury time to pounce
And knew John terry would slip whilst taking his penalty

Ho and in the final against barca the great ferguson led Utd never won a corner !

Yeah the mighty Baconface only won it twice in how many attempts, pushing 20 isn't it?

I'd have been throwing my shoe at the telly if I'd have watched that. The crap officiating in the Liverpool games was swept under the carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.