Sunday Supplement 17/18

It was good to see ducker and custis do a joint squirm in their seats when Samuel said something positive about us. It was beautiful, the pair of them looked like a pair of synchronised swimmers trying to let a fart out on the quiet, hilarious.

Just watched it now. Seems Duncan Castles has competition from Custis to see who can lick Pegs arse the most. Absolutely cringeworthy stuff. Even Ducker, Ashton and Samuels looked shocked with the amount of bullshit he was spouting. Other than han that they were very complementary about us

Just watched it on catch-up.

Custis was as defensive about the rags as PEG is, though he was grudgingly full of praise for us.

Ducker and Samuel both sounded as if they’re enjoying watching City this season and couldn’t speak highly enough of what is happening here.

It’s the first time I’ve seen it and though I switched off after they moved on from us, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

A draw at Liverpool is a good result it’s how Mourinho and Pep go about getting a result there that’s all this is about and why Custis didn’t get it

It was good to see ducker and custis do a joint squirm in their seats when Samuel said something positive about us. It was beautiful, the pair of them looked like a pair of synchronised swimmers trying to let a fart out on the quiet, hilarious.
You should go and read Ducker's twitter timeline. He has constantly been praising City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.